Sunday, December 23, 2007

Setting Goals for 2008

We writers need to set goals if we plan to accomplish. Too often, I've had dreams and plans but haven't written them down with urgency.

This year I was encouraged to enter the Group Writing Project: 2008 Blogging Goals at Daily Blog Tips and posted these at one of my other blogs, Mary Emma's Potpourri of Writing.

Check here to see what they are...perhaps they will encourage you to write down your goals and set a strategy in place to activate them.

http://maryemmallen.blogspot.com/2007/12/writing-blogging-goals-for-2008.html

Of course, there will be other writing goals (this project pertained mainly to blogging which I do at Potpourri as well as Alzheimer's Notes, Quilting and Patchwork, and Home Biz Notes. I will formulate and state my children's writing goals in another post.

No comments: